Monday, January 16, 2006

I read "Ceated to be his helpmeet" by Debi Pearl, last Lord's day. It was very profitable. Even though I'm not married yet. :) So when (if the Lord so desires it) I do get married, I'll be off to a good start. It sorta reinforces the knowledge that marrige isn't all fun and games (unless you get a grip on your pride :) )
Thank you Mrs.MeMe for letting us borrow it!
I'm holding Victoria and trying to type at the same time. She was asleep but Lisbeth and Bekah woke her up. So I'm typing and Victoria is pulling my hair out of my schrunchi (sp?) and eating my necklace. She turned 10 months on the 6th. She is pullling herself up on stuff and crawling (iow, getting into EVERYTHING!!!) and she has 6 teeth. She is so adorable!!! I love babies!! And little kids. I think the only things that I realy fear about haveing my own kids is being resbonsible for their spiritual well-being.
I must run Victoria is hungry!

No comments: