Sunday, September 17, 2006


Hannah pictures..... most of the pictures I have of Hannah are from her b-day, the only time of the year when no one but my parents can say NO to picture taking. Hannah has been infected with the disease called "YCTAPOMS" (You Can't Take A Picture Of Me Syndrome) and I attribute my Mother as the carrier (Sorry Mama, you can't delete this. >:) ) Ashley had/has it, I had it, Christopher has it, and Jesse has it. Hannah has decided that any time I take a picture of her I have some evil intention of posting it on the internet. >:) I personally believe this disease does not manifest itself until the 9th year as all my sibs under this age LOVE to have their pics. taken.


See what I mean? I was in the process of taking her picture when she purposefuly turned away, and all I got was the back of her head. Incidentally, the sun turned her hair bright red in this pic. :)

No comments: