Sunday, October 01, 2006

Some more pics taken week before last.....
The 3 musketeers...soon Tori will join their ranks and it will become 4. :)



The Little Girls.


The 4 youngest...Tori isn't quite smiling, but was before. She was saying "chweeeseeee!!!" Twas deafening, having 4 little kids yelling "chesse" as loud as they could. :) They have very good lungs, I must say.


Tori is adorible, I think. :) She wouldn't look at the camera. *rolls eyes*


Everybodys "rear ends" as Mama put it. :)- I kinda like it. L-R: Jesse, Daddy and Victoria, Lisabeth, Eriel (the dog), Christopher, and Rebekah.


Daddy and Tori.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks Amber. :) Hannah, Michael, and Lisbeth like horses. I'm pretty sure Jesse's coming around. :) He's taken to watching the Parelli DVD's with me, as does Michael.